Recently I have been crazy about wet n wild MegaLast lip color. It is very inexpensive but the quality could be compared to high end lipsticks. In Bangladesh, it is also a raved product and supplies cannot meet the demand as it is out of the stock most of the time. Luckily I got most of the colors and I love each and every of those!
The Colors I will be reviewing are: Bare it all, Mocha-licious, Spiked with Rum, Wine Room, Mauve Outta Here, Cherry Picking, Purty Persimmon, Red Velvet, Stoplight Red, Sugar Plum Fairy, Cherry Bomb, Rose-bud, Smokin’ Hot Pink and Don’t Blink Pink.
This review is going to be picture heavy 🙂
Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color
What the website says:
“Lips take center stage! This 4-hour, longwearing lip color leaves a semi-matte, crème finish in one stroke. Glides on easily with rich, velvety color that doesn’t cake, feather, or bleed. Made with hydrating skin-care ingredients: Hyaluronic Microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips, an exclusive polymer complex offers cushion-like feel and texture, and natural marine plant extracts Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamins A & E help smooth lips.”
Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color
- · Price: BDT. 250-300.
- · It claims to last 4 hours but on my lips it stays on for 7/8 hours or more with a full meal and drinks. I should also include that I tend to eat up lipsticks but these little bullets stay on my lips for VERY long!
- · It is semi matte. When applied on lips it looks a bit glossy but after a few minutes it looks semi matte on the lips.
- · These lipsticks are creamy and opaque. It glides on smoothly with opaque coverage and one swipe on the lips is enough.
- · It does not streak or budge.
- · When they fade out they leave behind a nice tint.
- · Lining your lips and covering it with a same color lip liner will make the lipstick last even longer.
- · Packaging, Packaging and Packaging! First of all the packaging looks cheap. Cap does not look sturdy and several times it came out and stained my other cosmetics inside my bag. But the main problem about packaging is the lipstick does not go completely inside the tube. So whenever I tried to put the cap back on, chunks of lipstick got sliced and stained the clear cap badly! It’s very annoying! Other than the packaging, I did not find any other cons about this product.
Only con of this lipstick!
If I ignore the packaging problem these lipsticks are my favorite from the drugstore brands! I have plans to purchase other colors too.
Here are the swatches:
It’s nude color is for fair skin tone. I look kind of washed out in this color
This is a perfect nude color for my NC42-44 skin tone. I love this color!
It’s a nice pinkish color with a hint of brown
It’s a beautiful pinkish mauve color
It’s a cool toned medium purple pink. I look washed out. I think a lip liner may make it look better. It will look great on fair skin tone.
Love love love this color. It’s a bright cherry red color
Nice Orange color. It will look great on any type of skin tone
It’s a bright red color with blue under tone.
Darker than red velvet and will look flattering on any skin tone. It’s a dupe of MAC ruby woo!
This one is my favorite too!
Dark brown with maroon undertone. Love this color too. It’s a dupe of MAC diva
Pretty pink color
It’s actually Hot pink! Lovely color.
Bright fuchsia color.
Rating: 5/5 (I am ignoring the bad packaging for the awesome quality of the lipstick!)