Eyeliners! Yes, one of the most important cosmetics in every girl’s life. From east to west, north to south girls from every corner of the world love it.
Today I am going to talk about my favorite gel eyeliner. It’s the Bobbi brown long wear gel eyeliner. I swear by this gel eyeliner. I’ve used few drugstore and local eyeliners before and I was quite happy with those. But when I used this Bobbi brown gel eyeliner I know what the gel liner is!
What the website says:
“A true original. This award-winning long-wearing eyeliner offers the precision of liquid liner with the ease of a gel-based formula—all with 12 hours of waterproof and sweat- and humidity-resistant wear. “
I wear contact lenses so my eyes can’t take every eye product in the market. But Oh My, I can use this eyeliner even on my waterline and it is 100% budge proof and smudge proof and whatever proof on my upper lash line/ eyelid. My waterline is very watery and this is the one which stays for the longest time on my waterline just like my urban decay 24/7 eye pencil perversion.
Main problem with the gel liner is it dries out really quick even before you have finished half of the pot. I have been using Bobbi brown gel liner for the last 10 months and it is still as creamy like before.
Bobbi Brown long wear gel eyeliner in black ink
I have used the same gel liner on my waterline
· Price: $48 ( I got the set of two), single pot $25
· Amount: 3g. That will easily last your for more than a year if you use it everyday.
· Bold opaque color with one stroke.
· Very long lasting on eyelids. It stays more than 10 hours (I haven’t worn it more than that). Doesn’t smudge or fade.
· Can be used on waterline and it lasts quite a long time on waterline.
· The product doesn’t dry out in the pot (using it for the last 10 months and it still feels like the first time I’ve used it.
· Price is quite high. But if you think of how long a pot will last you then it’s not expensive at all.
· The pot is made of glass. So have to handle it very carefully
· Doesn’t come with a brush. You have to buy it separately. But if you buy the set you will get a small brush with it which is of very good quality
The Best quality to me: It doesn’t dry out! It doesn’t make any sense if the gel eyeliner dries out too quick no matter how good it is. So in this case the Bobbi brown long wear gel eyeliner has taken the crown.
Will I purchase it again: Yes! 100%. This Bobbi Brown long-wear gel eyeliner is a staple in my vanity.