Hi girls! This post is about the purple-green eye makeup tutorial. You can do this eye makeup in the evening or in the party. 🙂
I will be very precise about explaining. If you have any question please ask 🙂
1. e.l.f mineral eyeshadow primer
2. Nyx Jumbo pencil in Milk
3. Sleek i Devine palette in Original
4. e.l.f studio eyebrow kit
5. e.l.f cream eyeliner in Black
6. Maybelline Volum’ express the falsies mascara
7. Maybelline colossal Kajal
2. MAC studio finish concealer
3. MAC Studio fix powder plus foundation
4. Nyx stick blush
1. Maybelline color sensational in Rich Plum
1. Apply eyeshadow base.
2. Apply Nyx jumbo pencil in Milk
3. Highlight inner corner with golden eyeshadow to 1/3rd of the eyelid. Also put green eyeshadow on the other part of the eyelid
4. Put Purple eyeshadow on the outer part of the eyelid and on the crease.
5. Apply small amount of black eyeshadow on the crease. Put turquoise color on the middle of the eyelid near to the upper eyelashline. Highlight the brow bone with golden color.
6. Blend the eyeshadow with the brush very well and then put some cream eyeliner on the top lashes and kajal on the water line. Apply mascara.
This is the finished look 🙂
Hope you like the tutorial
Take care <3
I am giving the swatches of the Sleek original eyeshadow palette below as it will be helpfull if you want to do the tutorial with other palettes 🙂
Sleek i Divine in Original Palette
Swatches without any base
Swatches on Nyx jumbo pencil in Milk..color really pops on it 🙂