Today I am going to write about my favorite contouring powder. It is the e.l.f. contouring blush and bronzer in shade Turks and Caicos. I do not use the blush that much although it is a pretty wearable shade. It is just that I have other favorite blushes. But the bronzer is very pigmented and just the right shade for my NC 42-44 skin tone. I use this bronzer for contouring cheek bone, hairline, nose and jawline.
What the website says:
“Create a healthy and natural glow all year long with the Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder. The Blush highlights the cheeks to add a flush of color, while the Bronzer accents and contours cheekbones for beautiful definition. This convenient compact has just what you need to achieve a gorgeous glow anytime, anywhere.”
Some main features:
- Price: $3
- Blush is a very pretty natural pink color.
- Bronzer is very pigmented
- Nice packaging with a huge mirror inside it
- Have to use the bronzer light handedly. It is better to use stippling brush or fan brush or any other fluffy brush.
- Staying power is 5/6 hours without any setting spray.
- It is powdery so you have to tap before applying
- The bronzer is so pigmented that if you apply it with a heavy hand it can look over done
Here are some before and after pictures:
Left pic is without any contour and right one is contoured cheek with elf bronzer. I love the result!
Another picture of contoured cheek 🙂
Swatch of the bronzer
Nice sleek packaging which does not look cheap at all!
Huge full size mirror inside.
To me it’s a hit. I love to use it as it is very pigmented and it shows perfectly on my NC 42/44 skin.